Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Perspective

This was my perspective project. I have included where I started at the beginning so you can see my design process, if ever so slightly. My thoughts on this project, especially since it was a 'perspective', was that the Neuschwanstein castle was to be the main focal point, the inspiration and symbol, if you will, for Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella castles. They both were Disney's perspective of Neuschwanstein castle, capturing the fantastical and romantic aspects. As you can see, I included Cinderella and Prince Charming in the final. Prince Charming has already thrown a snowball at Cinderella (you can see it on her dress) and now he has another one, so she is running away. I thought this would be a cute antidote, considering that at one point the castle was used for a getaway, to relax and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment