Friday, October 1, 2010

First Project

We were asked to do many things for this first project. We were given four buildings to describe and illustrate using 4 methods: 2D, 3D, a word and a paragraph. All of these were to be within the confinements of four 8 1/2 in squares. I am speaking now after I finished the project and I did not include the things I needed to at the time of turn in. That being said, the rest of the assignment was to also include within each one how people, material, symbol and nature are involved. My four structures were
The Baths of Caracalla,
Viipuri Library,
Providence Arcade,

and Bleinheim Palace.
I made a tray out of a frame and used an artifact of the Providence Arcade for the handles. The other ones definitely needed to be more creative, so the next few projects will make up for it. Here is the final...


No comments:

Post a Comment