Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ideas?

I feel that I am in a slump. I have hit a wall of some sort, or is it a solid? Therein lies the answer actually; deciding on what is and is not a solid. There are ideas floating somewhere, waiting to jump or leap (in the case of Nikki) on me. The question is how to get them to come faster. All of this confusion is in my brain at the moment and no doubt I have probably confused you. But the fact is, not all great ideas come when you want them to. They creep up on you when you least expect it and "LIGHTBULB!", magnificence. Whilst all these thoughts were whirling around in my head, I came across these excerpts from books I was leafing through a while ago (sorry they are at weird angles).... and they are, I must admit, so undeniably true.

No comments:

Post a Comment