Friday, April 30, 2010

In Living Color

In Suzanne's class a few weeks back, we were first asked to draw a 12ftx36ft space including a living area, dining area and kitchen. We constructed a graph to actually trace the space onto and then use a different media on a 4th of the drawing. So I started (on the left) with colored pencil on bond paper. Then I used marker on charcoal paper. The third one is watercolors on watercolor paper. Then the last one is marker and colored pencil on normal printer paper.
After the first one, we received feedback on them and then were told to get someone else's and make it better. use basically the same space, get inspired by something of the other person's work, and design. I had Michelle's space and She had a picture of the flower on the wall beside the dinning room but I wanted it on the whole wall as a focal point. This is my rendition!
And here is everybody's!

No comments:

Post a Comment