Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Illustrator Rendering

This next rendering is from Illustrator. On this time around, I thought it would be fun to try something completely out of the box. Literally. I took the walls down and left nothing but the stairs from the wire frame. I throughly enjoyed this working on this rendering more so than the other because it has a whimsy and fantastical atmosphere surrounding it. The things I can improve on are the light rays. I have not figured out how to get them to have the streaks like the background does, but I still think they turned out fairly well. I really enjoy the hanging flower pods. I think they add much depth to the scene, though I need to continue (yet again) to work on the shadows of the pods, specifically where they would fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment